Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And So It Begins...

             I have decided to start a new adventure today. It's summer, it's nice out, perfect tanning weather, yet all I want to do is read. I've decided sharing the books I read and what I think about them will make the amount I read seem a little less scary. I have to admit, I am a total bookaholic. I buy books even though I have a million on my shelf still waiting to be read.  I'm pretty sure I inherited this trait from my mom. She does the same thing. I have millions on millions of books to read, yet I still buy more books when I see them. I have a hard time walking past a bookstore without walking in and buying something.  McKay's in Manassas? I can barely drive past there without feeling an overwhelming urge to pull over, run inside and scoop something up. 
            My boyfriend thinks it's a problem. And you know what, I think he may be right. But with this blog, it will make it seem (to me at least) that I HAVE to read. I have to blog about my books when I'm done and somebody is dying to read about what I've read! I'm thinking that this may turn out to be a terrible idea, or maybe it'll end up being fun? Who knows. 
           Join me on my adventure this summer as I try and read as many books as humanly possible and then blog about each and every one of them.  If you ever have any suggestions or books you think I should read, please let me know! (As if I don't have enough to read already, what's one more book right?) 
            
         And now..  Let the games begin.....
            

No comments:

Post a Comment